We eat a lot of chicken in my home….and I do mean A LOT. In fact, it’s what I serve several times a week because it’s quick, easy and convenient. However, when you eat chicken as much as we do, it becomes important to find new ways to make it delicious. Chicken by itself can be a little bland but with a few simply ingredients, it can be amazing. Recently, I’ve been experimenting with different seasonings and ways to cook my chicken and recently I discover Crispy Wasabi Baked Chicken. If you’re a lover of a little heat with your meal, this is one dish you don’t want to miss!
- 4 Thin Cut Chicken Breasts
- ½ Cup of Wasabi Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- Wasabi for topping or garnish
- Thaw your chicken breasts completely.
- Roll each chicken breast in the wasabi mayonnaise, ensuring it's thoroughly coated.
- Roll each wasabi coated chicken breasts in panko bread crumbs.
- Place your prepared chicken breasts onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Slice chicken and top with Wasabi.
Whipping up this Crunchy Wasabi Baked Chicken is quick and easy, making it a great option for those busy weeknights! To start, I simply rolled my thawed chicken breasts in my Wasabi Mayonnaise, coating them completely. Next, I rolled each wasabi coated breast in my Panko bread crumbs and transferred them to a lined baking sheet (I actually like to use a roasting pan to keep the breading crunchy).
Into the oven then went on 400 degrees for fifteen to eighteen minutes, just until they were no longer pink in the middle. Once my Crunchy Wasabi Chicken Breasts were cooked, I sliced them and placed them on a serving dish and topped them with more wasabi.
This simple dish is perfect paired with fresh veggies or a salad and since it takes less than 30 minutes to make, it’s a perfect solution for when I need dinner fast.
Who do you know that would love this Crunchy Wasabi Baked Chicken?