It’s pumpkin season ya’ll and I couldn’t be happier. Like pretty much everyone on the plant, I love all things pumpkin. However, with my new lower carb lifestyle, I’m having to rethink some of my favorite pumpkin treats. That’s why I was so excited when I recently found pumpkin spice flavored cream cheese at the grocery store (OMG!) that inspired me to make Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Fudge!
The Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Fudge has all those flavors of pumpkin pie that we all love in a creamy, delicious recipe that’s so easy to make! Trust me when I say whether you’re low carb, keto or just a pumpkin pie lover, this is a recipe you need to try!
- 8 ounces of Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- ½ cup of calorie free Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tabelspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ Cup Walnuts or Pecans for topping
- Add the softened cream cheese and butter to a stand mixer and beat it together.
- Add in the confectioner's sugar and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice and combine well.
- Spread the mixture into a 9 x 9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the top.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Cut and enjoy.
As a note, you can totally use plain cream cheese in this recipe if you want to but the pumpkin spice cream cheese really gives it an additional layer of flavor that’s delicious. To start my Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Fudge, I added my pumpkin spice cream cheese and softened butter to my mixer and combined it well. Next, I added in my no calories Confectioner’s Sugar and continued to mix until I had a creamy base. Once my base was made, I poured in my pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice and continued to mix it all together until the ingredients were well combined.
Once all of my ingredients were mixed together well, I lined a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper and poured the Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Fudge in and spread it out evenly.
After sprinkling my crushed walnuts across the top, I placed my Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Fudge into the fridge for 6-8 hours.
Once my fudge had set, all that was left to do was slice it into pieces for my friends and family to enjoy.
This Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Fudge is creamy, delicious and most importantly, a great way to indulge in my favorite pumpkin flavors without all the guilt.
Tell me, who will you make a batch of this Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Fudge for?