With the New Year officially underway, it’s time to rethink those eating bad eating habits that you may have picked up during the holiday season. For me, one of the hardest parts of eating right is coming up with recipes that are easy to make, satisfying and keep me on track with my clean eating goals. However, I’ve found that when I have great resources and a list of easy recipes on hand not only when I start to cook but when I’m creating my weekly shopping list, I’m must more likely to be successful. Know that myself, I wanted to make it easy for all of you so I put together a family approved list of easy clean eating recipes for beginners.
Before we get to clean eating recipes, do you need some tips to help you get started on a clean eating lifestyle? If so, visit this post for our easy clean eating tips for beginners and our free shopping list and meal planning printables!
Now on to the recipes!
Here are some easy clean eating recipes that you’ll love to make more than once, and that will help you get on the right path of thinking about food. I hope that these recipes will help you realize that you WILL NOT go hungry, and to be able to open your fridge and start cooking! There are so many amazing recipes to make, and you will shock yourself of the many different combinations of real food that you can make that you will fall in love with.
- Seared Tuna Over a Shaved Vegetable Salad – Cooking Light
- Chicken Breast with Brussels Sprouts and Mustard Sauce – Cooking Light
- Zucchini Lasagna Rolls – Diethood.com
- Veggie, Herb and Egg Stuffed Avocados – MomUnleashed.com
- Spinach, Mushroom, & Mozzarella Stuffed Sweet Peppers – Foodnservice.com
- Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps – Foodnservice.com
- Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado – TheStayAtHomeChef.com
- 30 Minute Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp & Broccoli – MomUnleashed.com
- Air Fried Asian Style Green Beans – SlapDashMom.com
- Coconut Lime Corn on the Cob – TheStayAtHomeChef.com
- Grilled Lemon Rosemary Swordfish – MomUnleashed.com
- Carrot, Raisin, Pineapple Salad – Noshtastic.com
- Greek Tomato & Cucumber Salad with Crispy Chickpeas – RecipeRunner.com
- Turkey, White Bean, and Kale Stew – iFoodReal.com
- 2 Ingredient Coconut Banana Cookies – FreshPlanetFlavor.com
- Rosemary and Sage Grilled Chicken Breasts – MomUnleashed.com
- Lemon Chicken Skillet Dinner – CleanEatingRecipes.com
- No-Mayo Avocado Tuna Melt – DomesticSuperHero.com
- Zucchini Pad Thai with Chicken – MomUnleashed.com
- Foil Wrap Lemon Dill Salmon – DinnerAtTheZoo.com
Once you’ve picked a few of these recipes to add to your weekly meal plan, be sure to visit this post on Easy Clean Eating Tips for Beginners for more tips to help with your healthy living goals! Plus you can find a our free shopping list and meal planning printables to help you get and stay on track!